Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

my poem (wrote this way back in 2001 )


Down the memory lane… 
(3/6/01)


Down the memory lane I go
and
knock the doors of life ago,
those beautiful glimpse
of dreams on swing,
like flowers in spring,
those stars at twilight;
shining bright at night;
those dreams of fairies,
those poppies and daisies,
taught me…
to live life,
to love life,
that
after every dawn
comes the dusk;
and
after every fall
comes a rise;
because…
Change is the way
of life;
and
Change is the name
of life.

11:20-11:35pm

Seems funny na that one can write the exact date and time of ones literary works (right alongwith the writeup)..well it does happen..When something is  new for you, you try to keep it ALIVE and Fresh in your memory as long as possible..) 
[When I wrote this poem, internet's usage {at least for me} wasn't as advanced as it is now or If I try to be specific, I never knew anything termed "BLOGs" at that time :-)]

and what when it grows old..
layers of Time and Current happenings in one's life gets settled on it slowly and gradually and then instead of remembering every tiny bits of it we tend to remember only the large chunks of it, although if that Something was really close to you, everytime you remember it - all the minutest details flash across your mindset ...making you feel a lot more energetic than before and leaving you with a beautiful feeling that Wow Girl You've had some of the most beautiful moments in life...!
My friends : Pallavi and Shikha have contributed a plethora of such beautiful moments to my life.
Shall discuss a few of those beautiful moments , But some other time..till then   
Hei Hei ...Huolehtia


1 comment:

Would love to hear from you..Drop in a comment here or mail me at dietician.nidhipandey@gmail.com