Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Mummy ki Saree - Post series


Mummy and everything associated with her is amazing.

And the reason me and my mother repel each other is maybe because of the fact that we are very very similar to each other.. 
As they say - Likes REPEL!

Have been posting about Mummy's sarees and how and when do I wear them on Instagram, since quite sometime.
On seeing my posts a friend advised me to start a blog series in which I post one thing that I learnt from my mumma alongwith a picture of me wearing her saree!

My mother has been a handloom fan since I can remember.. 
The handlooms about which I derived more knowledge after studying a lot from the internet and window shopping... she knew all about it since I don't know when...

Graceful is one word which describes her and always when I don her saree I try to look like her :)

Thought before I start with these posts.. I should put up an introductory post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you..Drop in a comment here or mail me at dietician.nidhipandey@gmail.com