Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2018

The news! - part 2


A car arrived in the porch area of her home.. her daughters were sleeping..she informed her in-laws that she was leaving to meet her husband.

When she got in the car she found her husband dressed impeccably.. as usual.. and she said to herself..
Gosh I could fall in love with this man forever!

Her husband took her to a beautiful lounge area.. 
she had never been there..It was beautiful..well lit well decorated..
They sat down. She was brimming with happiness. She couldn't think when was the last time they sat like this and spent time ..and she was again feeling so fresh and so young!

Her husband then told her that he wanted to discuss something very important.. 

his serious looks took away the smile from her face...

A very beautiful young female approached their table and her heart started racing when she placed herself right next to her husband.

She was actually very beautiful.. more beautiful than she was.. more beautiful than she could think of..
And her husband started speaking..
" I wanted to give you a news"

"I was trying to tell this to you since a long time.. This girl has been in my company's Human Resources department since about 5 years. She has helped the company in the most difficult times and has been a strong pillar of support for me as well. We attend our business meetings together.. and now I have decided to stay with her. I would keep giving you the expenses .. no matter how much you need.. but you have to take care of your daughters and my parents both, just that I don't want to stay with you anymore!

Instead of creating a hue and cry about it.. you could just go home and live your life the way you want to.
If you wish to start some new venture of yours.. I am ready to help you with that also.
Just that I never found myself happy with you...
but with this female I find myself happy every second."

In her mind she started sinking... her world was coming to an end.. in the most subtle manner it could..she took a deep breath..drank a glass of water, got up and with great difficulty moved towards her car.. when she sat in the car she felt as if her mind and body both had become numb!

On her way back home a million thoughts flashed in her mind.. 
her job ...
her boss ...
her parents ...
her marriage ...
her 2 beautiful daughters ..
her bed-ridden mother-in-law her father in law.. 
the beautiful lady she met today..
she felt as if she was dying a thousand deaths every second..

She reached her home...
Should she call her parents.. but she was their only daughter..how could she tell them this had happened to her?!
Should she tell her in-laws? 
But what if they don't agree or just laugh it off? 

She slept.. and felt she would never get up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you..Drop in a comment here or mail me at dietician.nidhipandey@gmail.com