Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Invitations for Guest Post!


This blog completed 8000 page views yesterday!

Completion of 8000 page views definitely calls for a celebration!

And I thought to celebrate in a different way. Rather than just me writing for the blog, why not invite others too!

After a few of my last articles, a few people dropped in a message about their life-incidents and stories that they had written or experienced - and they wanted them to be put up on my blog. 

So here's inviting everyone to email me on 

carpediemvivircadamomento@gmail.com.

A few things that I would like to discuss :

1) Your age - when you wrote this piece.

2) Your emotions that led you write this - happy, sad, elated, festive, in a relationship, after a breakup, problems of life at different ages, family issues, financial constraints, health issues etc

3) Your reason for writing this, basically if there is any message that you wish to convey to anyone.

4) Your introduction - 
(a) If you wish to get the post published in your name
(b) If you wish to make the post Anonymous , then a few more details that could form the background of your post.
(c) If you wish to keep a pen name for your posts even that would be wonderful!

5) Request - 
(a) I want this blog to focus on real life incidents/issues, or based on pure imagination, hence no political issues would be taken up.
(b) Language no bar - I am comfortable with Hindi, English and Gujarati, so articles in all the 3 languages would be accepted.

6) Disclaimer - 
(a) There would be no edits in the post that you send me, unless you require me to go through it. As a matter of fact, I am not a writing expert, its my passion and writing happened to me by chance, and yes meddling with someone's creativity is not something that I as an individual would prefer to do!
(b) I as the blog owner reserve the right to publish any article or take it down anytime, or even delete the comments on your post. Basically anything that demeans someone, would not be accepted.

If needed by you the required edits - purely related to grammar, would be done.

So what are you waiting for, grab those few moments from your daily life and start scribbling... Yes I am purposely mentioning it as scribbling.... because only after a lot of scribbles...you write something and then that something becomes a Masterpiece!

Wishing you tonnes of good luck and truckload of happy memories and an even beautiful imagination! Lets write !!


This post can be edited anytime 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you..Drop in a comment here or mail me at dietician.nidhipandey@gmail.com