Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

"New boy in Corporate" by Banjara Panchi

Written by - 'Banjara Panchi'

Introduction - 
Written at the age of 23 years, when Banjara Panchi had just joined the first job in a corporate in a metro city. Its been more than a decade, hence a few people might not be able to relate to it, try reading it from the perspective of someone who worked in a corporate in a metro 10 years back.
My take - I feel this describes the dilemma of a person in their first job. Would be eager to see your comments.

The night is loosing its grip and yet I am in the state of darkness,the darkness that is never ending , awaken like a predator deprived of its prey ,here I am in the midst of several shouting mindsets, roaring to tear apart, every single bit of peace inside me.
And I wonder why? Why is this happening and sometimes How? Tired of setting an “all is well” aura, I m doing my bit to shatter the deafening silence of the unsaid.
Every morning ,they say is a whole new beginning. But in my case its nothing but a series of monotonous gestures of the livings and also trust me..”of the dead”..no don’t be spooked here.

The morning bus takes me to the place where they say careers are carved and built. The career I always aspired for,the mouth watering careers, in lieu of their extravanza, are hiding inside them, the devils that holds the power to manhandle an innocent little soul into the choking grips of the monstrous satin-d replica of extreme disgust.(again don’t be scared)

Why I am saying this is because I am disturbed, I am having an issue, issue that is felt by all of us, issue that is magnanimous but yet is reeling in its microscopic domain, this needs to be addressed, I feel... and so do,I am sure, the millions of us.

Have you ever thought of what is it like to actually wave hands to the million eyes waiting to get a glimpse of you, million hands waiting to be helped by you, million hopes finding their hope in you. It is this  covetousness I am striving for, the sense of euphoria which is missing from the my career shaping place..and I am not complaining, I m expressing..yes I am expressing and not complaining..what else I can do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you..Drop in a comment here or mail me at dietician.nidhipandey@gmail.com